For Business Inquiries
If you have a creative project you're working on and think my art style is a good fit for what you have in mind, feel free to contact me about it! For commercial/contract work and business inquires, please send me an email at email@example.com
I normally do not post my freelance work publicly online unless permission is granted from the client. So if you'd like to see examples of my professional work, I can provide them to you privately via email.
When sending the email:
- Please take note that my rates will be more expensive than the prices listed here (expect it to be around 75%- 150% of the price of non-profit commissions as an add on) as well as a possible licensing fee depending on what you want me to do. The reason for this is because I'm handing you the right to make money/profit off of my art. If you have something completely different in mind that you want me to do (such as animation work/graphics), let me know the details and we can work out a price/rate!
- Have a link to your website/project or proof of business, just so I know that your project/company is legitimate.
- Please let me know deadlines beforehand if applicable.
- I need to know your budget/payment plan before agreeing so I can come up with a price quote that can fit your budget bracket. If it isn't enough for me to work with, I may decline.
- Normally I'll need to sign a contract with you if I am doing work before pay. But if no contract is involved, I cannot accept unless there is a payment plan involved before the work is done, as I can't risk not getting paid for my work.
My TOS for Commercial Work
Similar to my private commission TOS, but a little different!
- This is a commercial commission, so you have my permission to sell, use and mass produce my artwork for your benefit.
- Commercial work will be prioritized over private commissions.
- Artwork will NOT be shared anywhere else unless permission is granted from the client or after the project is completed/released publicly. PSDs and hi resolution images will also not be released anywhere else except to the client (this includes Patreon and other such sites).
- I have the right to refuse any commission if I do not feel comfortable with the subject matter.
- I am allowed to use your commission for portfolio work and non-profit purposes. Even though the character(s) or initial idea of the picture may not be mine, I still have rights to the image since I am the one who created it.
- Thank you for commissioning me!